By Odama Groovydee Abednigo,
It is time to separate cowardice from seeking deceitful unison that is destructive. The seeming interminably planned annihilation of the south must be stopped now. Power is taken and they seek to truly declare us a conquered territory.
We are not and will never support corruption even though the fight against corruption has been a total deception from the President Muhammadu Buhari/APC Federal led government. But this one must be followed accordingly.
We must all be prepared because GOD ALMIGHTY is about to turn around our dear country by this happening. We should be ready because GOD ALMIGHTY will use this time to show HIMSELF.
(1) The CJN may have committed a criminal offence by law for not declaring his assets as required by the constitution, we support that he faces the law but accordingly for the world to know that we are truly ready for development.
(2) Before the CJNs prosecution, those indicted by different panels and the numerous petitions leveled against other prominent Nigerians who are mostly in President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign council should be speedily followed up and immediately too.
(3) The man who takes the laws for granted by removing the CJN without due process and subsequently swearing in an acting one after denying his knowledge of Justice Onnoghen’s suspension through a Pastor Vice President must also face the law accordingly.
(4) We advice the Presidential campaign organization of the APC to shelve their planned campaign in Cross River pending when the CJN Versus Fed. Govt. issue at hand gain a relative level of calmness.
(5) The acting CJN as appointed by the President should be dropped and investigated as we hear very unpalatable stories about him particular his alleged ownership of billions of Naira undeclared.
Meanwhile, Chief Olisa Agbakoba (SAN) has dragged Justice Tanko before the NJC asking the judicial disciplinary body to punish the Supreme Court Justice for presenting himself to be sworn in by President Buhari as the acting CJN without being recommended by the NJC. Remember that in 2018, March 14th to be precise, in Abia state, the NJC asked the acting Chief Judge, Obisike Orji to retire for presenting himself to be sworn in by the governor who suspended the Chief Judge, Justice Uzokwe without the input of the NJC. The NJC declared the decision of the governor null and void. And Justice Tanko was on that panel.
Finally, the Federal government should understand that it is natural that if a child is pushed against the wall, he would push back.
Pushing back is not a sign of disrespect, it is self defense.
I am Odama Groovydee Abednigo,
Calabar, Cross River State.
Cross River Solidarity Movement (CRSM).
OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS PIECE ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR AND NOT OF PROCYON MEDIA EDITORS OR PUBLISHERS