KDSG PRESS RELEASE: KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR APPOINTS 14 SPECIAL ADVISERS
Kaduna State Governor, Senator Uba Sani has approved the appointment of 14 Special Advisers.
The new appointees are:
1. Dr. Abdul Ishaq – Stakeholders Relations
2. Atiku Sankey – Peace and Conflict Resolution
3. Dr. Daniel Manzo Maigari – Political Affairs
4. Ibrahim T. Muhammad – Economic Matters
5. Dr. Mustapha Musa – Legal Matters
6. Fabian Okoye – Research, Documentation & Strategy
7. Dr. Abdullahi B. Ahmed – Project Monitoring, Implementation and Result Delivery
8.Mary Adeola Olarerin – Programme Monitoring & Evaluation
9. Sagir Balarabe Musa – Human Capital Development
10. Muktar Ibrahim – Chieftaincy Matters
11. Sabiu Sani – Investment & Promotion
12. Bridget A.O. Sulaiman – Social Investment Programme
13. Dr. Abdulkareem Mayere – Energy
14. Samaila Suleiman – Counselor, Infrastructure
The appointments, which take immediate effect, are in recognition of their wealth of experience, extensive knowledge, dedication and commitment to service.
The Governor congratulated the new Special Advisers and urged them to see their appointments as a call to service. They must therefore discharge their duties with diligence and humility. He wished them God’s guidance in the discharge of their assignments.
Muhammad Shehu Lawal
Chief Press Secretary To The Governor.