All hail emperor Mr. Godwin Obaseki. Gradually, this government is suffering from Executive Burn Out.
He could not appoint commissioners and co, yet he is quick to compensate people that know little or nothing about the workings in a University with appointments. No money to pay salaries and check off dues in AAU yet he is quick to appointing people that will soon begin to request for allowances, contracts, official cars etc. Has the governor provided explanations as to why the previous council he constituted was unceremoniously SACKED.
When institutions are springing up as part of development, can he explain what happened to:
- Institute of Continuing Education, Benin City.
- College of Education, Ekiadolor.
- College of Agriculture, Iguorhiaki.
4.College of Agricultural Technology, Agenebode.
- Edo State School of Nursing.
- Happenings to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
- The monumental financial losses to Edo People that followed the National Sports Festival.
- Untold stories to COVID-19 fund and palliatives.
Very very unfortunate, how long shall we continue like this?
Comrade Obasanmi Jude Ph.D
Josemaria Escriva Foundation, Ekpoma, Edo State.