PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION:
Sen. Nenadi Esther Usman’s 5 Points Agenda As National Secretary of Our Great Party, PDP:
1. Put a stop to the era of impunity and imposition.
2. Be a bridge-builder by initiating reconciliation among Party members and encouraging those who left the Party to come back.
3. Ensure that the Party Constitution reigns supreme and that internal democracy is upheld in the affairs of the Party.
4. Ensure that the umbrella accommodates and protects all by bringing back a reward system for the Party loyalists while discouraging discrimination and favouritism.
5. Ensure that our great Party returns to power by making sure that our aspirants and candidates have a competitive edge in all the national electoral contests while stopping all forms of extortions.