PDP WOMEN ARE MAKING STRIDES. ONE OF SUCH IS SEN. NENADI E. USMAN WHO IS ASPIRING TO BE THE NATIONAL SECRETARY.
SEN. NENADI E. USMAN need no introduction to the PDP family. This well accomplished politician and business woman hails from Kaduna with a Masters Degree in Geography from ABU Zaria and Management from University Of Jos.
She is presenting herself and asking to be the National Secretary of the PDP.
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF A PARTY SECRETARY?
A party secretary is saddled with the responsibility for the organizational and daily political work.
IS THIS GREAT PDP WOMAN QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION?
SEN. NENADI E. USMAN with a 2nd Masters Degree in STRATEGY & SECURITY MANAGEMENT political participation started as:
1. Member, Kaduna State Caucus, defunct National Republican Convention (NRC).
2. Member-Elect Federal House of Representatives, (Kachia/Kagarko Federal Constituency), U.N.C.P.
3. Member, Kaduna State Transition Committee and Inauguration Committee 1999.
4. Member, Federal Government Transition Committee, and Inauguration Committee 2007.
5. Member, Kaduna State Caucus, P.D.P.
6. Senator, Kaduna South Senatorial District. 2011 – 2015.
1. Fmr. Chairperson, Coalition of NGO’s for Women Development in Kaduna State.
2. Initiator and Founder, Education and Empowerment for Women, Jere, Kaduna State.
3. Member, Business Advisory Council (Conference of the Northern States Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture).
4. Member, Bayero University Kano Development Board.
5. Chairman, Senate Committee on Investment. 2011 – 2015.
6. Member, Senate Committee on Finance, Foreign Affairs, National ID Card & Population Commission, Constitutional Review and Women Affairs, Social & Youth Development.2011- 2015.
8. Member, ECOWAS Parliament. 2011 – 2015.
9. Director of Finance for the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation 2015.
SEN. NENADI E. USMAN’S experience in Managerial and Political Skills speaks for itself. She has the CAPACITY to be the NATIONAL SECRETARY of PDP and asking for your support.